Hip and Trendy Headbands

Hip and Trendy Headbands
Fall Pop Garden "G"

WELCOME TO OLD SCHOOL TRADING

I've got all MY NEW fabric selections for my ASHLEYBANDS in ONE SPOT...for easier ordering on ETSY. I LOVE THESE FABRICS!!! Scroll Down to bottom of blog...

http://www.oldschooltrading.etsy..com

And MY NEW WEBSITE!!

http://www.oldschooltrading.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

ASHLEYBANDS Have NEW FABRIC SELECTIONS 2010!!

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME NEW YEAR in 2010!  My goal is to get more organized.  I've never had a blog...nor have I followed blogs until this year!  So, it may take me a bit to get the hang of this since I'm doing this on my own and I'm not a big Computer person.  I LOVE TO SEW...LOVE FABRIC...LOVE TO DESIGN....LOVE TO SEE AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY...NOT so crazy about Computers!  But, I'm getting there!!!  I needed one place where my ETSY customers can come to see all my fabric selections.  I do offer over 60 Designer fabrics and they all are selling for under $5.00!!!


Here is one of my newer listings on etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39133006

ALL my headbands are merchandised on a FUN Old School Trading Post Card that makes it fun to give as a gift and works well for displaying in boutiques or markets.  Please let me know if you are interested in buying these WHOLESALE!!


Let me know your FAVORITES!!!!

FOLLOW MY BLOG......and I will be offering FREE headband promotions within the next month.  I need to get a hang of this first...and then I WILL BE ABLE TO ROCK & ROLL with these COOL PROMOTIONS!!

SEE YOU SOON!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy